In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI CE), we inform users of the data of the company that owns this website:
- Corporate Name: Joaquim Curto Herrán
- NIF: 47627671F
- Commercial Name: GlobalAutoescola
- Registered Office: Plaça Pius, XII, 3, Tortosa – Tarragona
- Security Manager: Joaquim Curto Herrán (email@example.com)
- Telephone: 648 18 08 88 – 877 65 42 35
- eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online contact form: https://globalautoescola.com/contacto
“Joaquim Curto Herrán” (hereinafter, “GlobalAutoescola”), responsible for the website, makes this document available to users with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, on Company Services of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), as well as informing all users of the website regarding the conditions of use thereof.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provisions that may apply.
“GlobalAutoescola” reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to notify or inform users of said obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website.
INTELLECTUAL, NORMATIVE AND FORUM PROPERTY
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics are the property of “GlobalAutoescola” or, where appropriate, have a license or authorization Expressed by the authors.
All the contents of the website are duly protected by the intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public records, and the reproduction or / or publication, in whole or in part, of the website, nor its treatment is not allowed. computer, distribution, dissemination, modification or transformation, without prior written permission.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside “GlobalAutoescola” and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise regarding them. In any case, “GlobalAutoescola” has the express and prior authorization from them. “GlobalAutoescola” recognizes in favor of its owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, not implying its mere mention or appearance on the website of the existence of any rights or responsibility of the provider on them, nor support, sponsorship or recommendation for part of it.
The user can use the material that appears on this website for personal and private use, and its use for commercial purposes is prohibited. “GlobalAutoescola” will ensure compliance with the above conditions, as well as the proper use of the contents presented on its web pages, exercising all civil and criminal actions that correspond to it in the case of infringement or breach of these rights by the user.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Conditions of Use of the website are governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish law. The language of writing and interpretation of this legal notice is Spanish. For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities developed therein, Spanish legislation will be applied, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all derived conflicts or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals of Tarragona.
“GlobalAutoescola” informs website users about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of users and customers that may be collected by browsing, product acquisition or contracting of services through its website . In this sense, “GlobalAutoescola” guarantees compliance with current regulations regarding personal data protection, reflected in Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and in Royal Decree 1720/2007 , of December 21, which approves the Regulation of Development of the LOPD, and in General Regulation of Data Protection (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
In compliance with current legislation on data protection, users are informed that, in “GlobalAutoescola”, technical and organizational measures have been adopted in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned regulations. The personal data that are collected in the forms are subject to treatment, only, by the staff of “GlobalAutoescola” or the Treatment Managers established here. The appropriate security measures have been adopted to the data provided and, in addition, all the technical means and measures at their disposal have been installed to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data that we receive. facilitate
TRUTH OF DATA
The Client or User declares that all the data provided by him are true and correct and undertakes to keep them updated, communicating, to “GlobalAutoescola”, any modification of them. The user will be responsible for the veracity of their data and will be solely responsible for any conflicts or disputes that may result from their falsity. It is important that, so that we can keep the personal data updated, the user informs “GlobalAutoescola” whenever there has been any modification in them. Otherwise, we cannot answer for its truthfulness.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The LOPD and the GDPR grant the interested parties the possibility of exercising a series of rights related to the processing of their personal data. As long as the user data is processed by “GlobalAutoescola”, they may exercise their rights. To do this, the user must go, providing documentation proving their identity (ID or passport), by email to email@example.com, or by written communication to the address that appears in our legal notice. Said communication must reflect the following information: Name and surname of the user, the request request, the address and the supporting information.
The exercise of rights must be performed by the user. However, they may be executed by an authorized person as the legal representative of the authorized person. In this case, the documentation proving this representation of the interested party must be provided.
The user may request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data.
- Right to request rectification (if they are incorrect) or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be retained by GlobalAutoescola for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to the processing: GlobalAutoescola will stop processing your data, unless for legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims must continue to be processed.
- Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, GlobalAutoescola will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
In the event that consent has been granted for any specific purpose, the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If a user considers that there is a problem with the way in which GlobalAutoescola is handling their data, they can direct their claims to the Head of Security or to the corresponding data protection authority, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection being the one indicated in the case from Spain.
CONSERVATION OF DATA
The disaggregated data will be retained without deletion period. Regarding the data of Clients, the period of conservation of personal data will be 5 years
Users of mailing lists or those uploaded by GlobalAutoescola to RRSS pages or profiles will be kept until the user withdraws their consent.
DATA COLLECTION AND TREATMENT
“GlobalAutoescola” has the duty to inform the users of its website about the collection of personal data that can be carried out, either by sending email or by filling in the forms included in the website. In this sense, “GlobalAutoescola” will be considered as Responsible for the data collected through the means described above.
In turn, “GlobalAutoescola” informs users that the purpose of the treatment of the data collected includes the attention of requests made by users, the inclusion in the contacts agenda, the provision of products or services and the management of the relationship commercial. The operations, procedures and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated way and that allow the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered to be the Processing of personal data.
The “GlobalAutoescola” Website has an SSL encryption, which allows the User to securely send their personal data through the contact forms on the website.
“GlobalAutoescola” makes available to users a series of telematic mechanisms for the collection and processing of their personal data, with the purposes set out above. The personal data provided electronically, either through email, the contact forms on this website or online contracting will be used for the commercial and administrative management of customers and users of the company. These data will be processed through servers managed by Strato, which is also the company that provides email services, and, which will be considered as the Data Controller.
For its part, the email and name data will be incorporated into a database for sending commercial communications and manage the subscription to the services requested by the client or user, managed through the servers of www.Mailrelay.com, which will also be considered as Treatment Manager. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link you will find in our communications, or by sending a request for the exercise of your right to the company in charge of the Treatment or to “GlobalAutoescola”.
As established by the LSSICE, “GlobalAutoescola” undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such. For this purpose, the information sent to customers for the maintenance of the existing contractual relationship will not be considered as commercial communication.
In any case, only the precise data will be obtained to be able to perform the contracted service, or to be able to respond adequately to the request for information made by the user.
Occasionally, personal data will be provided through links to third-party websites. In this case, at no time will the staff of “GlobalAutoescola” have access to the personal data that the Client provides to said third parties.
“GlobalAutoescola” has a profile in the main social networks of the Internet (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+), recognizing itself in all cases Responsible for the treatment of the data of its followers, fans, subscribers, commentators and other user profiles (in forward, followers) published by “GlobalAutoescola”. The treatment that “GlobalAutoescola” will carry out with said data within each of the aforementioned networks will be the one that the social network allows for corporate profiles.
“GlobalAutoescola” may inform its followers, when the law does not prohibit it, by any means that the social network allows about its activities and offers, as well as provide personalized customer service. In no case “GlobalAutoescola” will extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent for it was obtained promptly and expressly (for example, for the realization of a contest).
COMMUNICATION OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
“GlobalAutoescola” will not transfer or communicate your data to any third party, except in the cases provided by law or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a treatment manager, and always in accordance with the general conditions approved by the user prior to hiring it. Thus, when contracting our services, the user accepts that any of them may be, totally or partially, subcontracted to other persons or companies, which will be considered as Treatment Managers, with whom the corresponding confidentiality contract has been agreed, or adhered to its privacy policies, established in their respective web pages.
You also agree that some of the personal data collected will be provided to these Treatment Managers, when necessary for the effective performance of the contracted service. The user may refuse to transfer your data to the Processors, by written request, by any of the means previously referenced.
The information provided by the client will, in any case, be considered confidential, without being able to be used for other purposes than those related to the contracted services or products purchased from “GlobalAutoescola”. “GlobalAutoescola” undertakes not to disclose or disclose information about the client’s claims, the reasons for the advice requested or the duration of its relationship with it.
This Website contains texts prepared for informational or informational purposes only, which may not reflect the current state of the legislation or jurisprudence, and that refer to general situations, so its content should not necessarily be applied by the user to cases concrete.
This website details the services offered by “GlobalAutoescola”. Its use implies acceptance of the following conditions, declining to make any claim on them:
- The use of this website is aimed at persons of legal age.
- “GlobalAutoescola” may modify the content of the website, its services, rates, guarantees, etc., at any time and without prior notice.
- “GlobalAutoescola” can make available to the user links or other elements that allow access to other websites belonging to third parties. We do not sell the products and services of these linked pages, nor do we assume any responsibility for them, or for the information contained in them, or their veracity or legality, or any effects that may arise. In any case, “GlobalAutoescola” states that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing of the competent authorities the content in question.
- The prices indicated on the website, if any, will be valid except for typographical errors, and subject to change without notice.
- It is not necessary to register on the web, nor provide any personal data, to navigate it.
- “GlobalAutoescola” cannot guarantee the uninterrupted or totally error-free operation of this website. Therefore, we are not responsible for any damage caused by the use of this site.
- “GlobalAutoescola” offers its services and products indefinitely, and may, however, suspend their provision, unilaterally and without prior notice.
- “GlobalAutoescola” will not be liable for damages and losses, own or third parties, caused by misuse of this website by the client.
- The user undertakes not to use this website or the services offered therein for activities contrary to law, public order or these conditions.
- “GlobalAutoescola” is not responsible for viruses that have their origin in a telematic transmission infiltrated by third parties generated in order to obtain negative results for a computer system.
- “GlobalAutoescola” is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limited to, in forums, chat’s, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently in the website of the provider. However and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, “GlobalAutoescola” is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or blocking of all content that could affect or contravene the national, or international legislation, third party rights or moral and public order. If the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the administrator of the website immediately.
- This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, proper operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, “GlobalAutoescola” does not rule out the possibility that there are certain programming errors, or that there are causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances that make access to the website impossible.
- The opinions expressed in them do not necessarily reflect the views of “GlobalAutoescola”. The content of the articles published on this Website cannot be considered, in any case, as a substitute for legal advice. The user must not act on the basis of the information contained in this Website without first resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
In short, the user is solely responsible for the use made of the services, content and links included in this website.